Saturday, September 3, 2011

Olivia's 9th Birthday Slumber party

Olivia turned 9 on Thursday!
She wanted to have a slumber party for her birthday and invite some girls over. So last weekend we ended up with 10 girls here at the house, cousins and friends from school, oh and sisters. LOL Olivia and the girls had fun. I wish I had remembered to take more pics but it was the last thing on my mind.

These were the bags, I didn't get a before
pic, Annie's was smashed and no handles.
Olivia and I made up goody bags for the girls:

Pillow cases we made.
Olivia monogrammed them.



Flower pen, gun, lip smackers, nail polish, notebook
and hair bows my mom and I made.
The PARTY!!

 Girls opening their bags.

 Olivia opening gifts.


Darren started a tissue paper fight. LOL



Homemade pizza for supper and cupcakes.

Leave it to Kim to get the noisy toy that was still
noisy at midnight.

Darren took all the girls on a gator ride. (The
Twins and I had to stay at the house, no room)

 



Girls wasted no time getting into pj's and watched
a couple movies, "Ramona and Beezus" and
"Princess Diaries".


I made Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast.

Girls making hair braids for their hair.

Some of the girls were playing Wii in the morning.



OLIVIA TURNED 9 AND HAS WONDERFUL MEMORIES WITH FRIENDS TO GO WITH IT!

1 comment: