Darren and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary on August 11. We were able to get away for a few days, thanks to our parents. Olivia and Emilie were in Ohio on vacation with my parents and Annie and Allie stayed with Darren's parents. We decided to go to Mackinaw City and Mackinac Island. It was the first time going to either place. well I had been to Mackinaw City for about 15 minutes before to use the restroom and buy some smoked fish. :) I was super excited, We stayed in the city and took a day trip over to the Island.
| We sat on a bench right next to the water to watch the sunset and bridge light up. |
| Under the bridge on the way to the Island, we took the Might Mac ride. |
| On the Ferry, see the Grand hotel |
| On the Island |
| Darren at Fort Mackinac |
| Regina(me) at Fort Mackinac |
It was a wonderful and relaxing few days. I would love to go back next year with all the girls. They would like it too.
Here are a few more pics from the area...
No comments:
Post a Comment