Friday, February 4, 2011

SNoW SNoW and more SNoW and we are loving it!

We got SNoW~~ The family was sooo excited.
My parents were here for the blow in of SnoW. The snow came and the it was so windy. So we had a ton of drifts everywhere. Darren had to go out at 2am to check the wood stove because the wind was blowing so hard...the spot near the wood stove was up to his waist in snow. It was pretty crazy. I was super happy and the girls were happy also, they had 2 snow days out of it.

Olivia went out to feed Brutus.


Darren spent the next morning plowing everyone's driveways from our house to the farm.

This is mom outside the door. And this is me trying to climb in a drift. (Nice pic MOM) lol When I got to the top and sank in, it was up to my booty. LOL

This is Emilie's snowmobile that was buried.


Mom next to some snow. It was so so windy, she could hardly catch a breath.


During the snow storm the girls colored a cottage. The received it for Christmas I told them they could wait for a snow day to color and play with it. I almost thought it wasn't going to happen this year. 



The girls finished cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment