 |
Emilie had PJ day and crazy hair day @school. It was so funny,
I had the front of her hair teased and really big. Emilie went to
the mirror to check it out and she said she didn't know if she
wanted to go to school with hair like that. I told her that was t
he point crazy hair day...Olivia said Mom it's crazy hair day
not funny looking hair day. Then Emilie gave me a look like
that's it I am not going out of the house. All I could do was laugh.
I finally talked her into going to school with her hair. I just don't
know if the hair was the same way by the time she got there. |
 |
Olivia and her crazy hair. She thought it was
so cool to have it front of her eyes. |
 |
| The girls received Christmas gifts from Ruth. |
Sunday we went out and played awhile in the snow.
|
| Emilie on her snowmobile. |
 |
Annie waiting her turn to ride with Mommy
in the field on the snowmobile. |
 |
| Allie out and ready to play. |
 |
| Darren |
 |
| Darren taking off..... |
Today the Twins had their first "homework". They were super excited to do it. The girls had to make a snowman from stuff around the house. So I let the girls pick out how big they wanted the snowmen and they went to the craft room and started picking everything they wanted to use. It was a project that the teacher wanted them to do it with their parents, a fun time.
 |
| Allie |
 |
| Annie |
 |
Allie and her snow women. She wanted her
snowman to jumping and wanted to have a skirt
on. Allie wears a skirt/dress and tights
about 6 days a week. |
 |
| Allie's Snowman. |
 |
Annie and her snowman. She is a quiet worker
and simple. Annie knew exactly what she
wanted and told me she wanted glasses like her.
I was so cute. When Olivia came home from
school she showed Olivia her snowman and
asked her if it looks funny?
Olivia said nope..it looks like you.
Perfect words...Annie was all smiles! |
 |
| Annie's Snowman |
Today we also started making Valentine Cards.....pics to come soon!
good pic's
ReplyDeleteGreat job ont the snowmen.Annie I love the glasses it is sweet.Allie the skirt really looks neat.Love ya
ReplyDelete