End of January we started in on the kitchen addition again. I am so excited. Uncle Dale has started building our cabinets. My parents have been at our house for the past 2 weeks also to help. Well Dad helped and Mom I think cooked the entire time she was here. They left today to go home.
Before the cabinets are started.
The cabinets are going to go clear to the top of the ceiling. I will have a ton of cabinet space when it's finished, but I will not trouble filling them up. Right now alot of the kitchen stuff is spread out through the house, from the second bathroom, hall closet and garage. It will be wonderful to me to have it all in one space.
This will be a broom closet, fridge area and the sink goes under the window.
More progress...
As of today......
Second pic here is where the double oven goes and then a food pantry.
View from the current kitchen...It is looking wonderful. I am very thankful for all the hard work and time going into it. I can't wait to see what the next 2 weeks bring.
looking good !
ReplyDeleteDarren was telling me all about it the other day!! It's looking really Good! Sure will be nice to have everything in one room, instead of spread throughout the house!! :)
ReplyDelete