Decorating our Tree....
This year is the first year we went and picked a real tree. I don't know if its that much better or not, verdict is still out. I liked our very large fake one. We bought the biggest tree they already had cut down but it doesn't look that big in the house. Plus, I don't like that you have to pay for one every year. (I am cheap.) Also I just keep forgetting to water this one. It just needs to last until Christmas, right? We put the tree in our new addition, it's waiting for cabinets and to be finished so we decided to lay a piece of carpet down and put the tree in it. I think it looks so nice with the red walls. So we decorated the room up too.
Decorating the girls tree in their room.
The girls were super goober excited to have a tree in their room again. Since Annie and Allie were so small and curious the last two years we haven't had the girls tree up.
Allie and Annie in front of the tree with their Christmas dresses.
Coffey girls...
Olivia, Allie, Annie and Emilie
Olivia and Emilie
They are so funny when it's time to take pics, they act like they have been practicing posing. They kept saying how about we do this and you take a picture. We took a few...this is the best!
The year is coming to a close and it will be here before I am ready. We have a few Christmas parties on the calendar and family coming this weekend. I am excited for all the memories we are going to make, time spent with family, and God.
more to come................
the picture of olivia and emilie is adorable!
ReplyDelete