Saturday, May 4, 2013

May the 4th be with you!

Today was our annual Star Wars day! The girls woke up to Princess Leia rolls (cinnamon). Plus I had treat bags for them. I save and buy stuff through out the year, clearance and sale stuff. :) Plus we have wonderful friends and family that always let me know of a Star Wars deal.


Girls treat bags and some Star wars cards.


Breakfast


Yoda slippers


our craft



R2D2 visited us.


This was so funny, I walked in the kitchen
and found Allie walking on her knees with
a bat, like Yoda. LOL


Our mascot, Chewie


Allie made the punch all by herself


She was so happy to make it.


Table set for dinner, Papaw and Mamaw
joined us.


Olivia made some decorations


Emilie made place cards



Good vs. Evil cake....












We had another good day. Love doing specials with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment