Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentines....

Today is Valentine's!

Since my Valentine was gone today, the girls and I had a fun night!

Started with a Cherry chip muffin for breakfast and the girls getting ready for school. Last night Olivia had me braid her hair and Emilie, Allie and Annie all wet to bed with curls in their hair. So this morning I had to fix everyones hair for their Valentines parties at school.

Emilie, Olivia, Allie and Annie

The girls went to school and had their Valentines parties...
Making valentines for school...

After school we had our own little party!
Table set for the girls to get home.

Valentine's Bingo and gifts


Place setting, Coloring book, Menu
(with tic-tac-toe inside),Valentine from
mommy, and dessert


Found this after the girls left this morning.
Olivia made it with some left over foil.
LOL
Ready to eat....

Punch, salad, red jello, garlic bread and
red spaghetti
Red spaghetti



It was yummy..

Allie and Emilie looking in their bags..

t shirts I made with John 3:16 on them.

Olivia and Annie opening their bags...
Annie's t shirt, made hers on a turtle neck,
cause she is always cold. :)


Playing Valentine's Bingo that I made....

Playing our game....

After a night of fun and games the girls went to bed for school tomorrow and Mommy is relaxing.....

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment