I love to do little extra specials that I know the girls will always remember...even my hubby thinks I am crazy. LOL
To celebrate today....Star Wars Day....we had a Star Wars themed day.
This was the girls breakfast! Princess Leia cinnamon rolls.
I made the girls Star Wars shirts.
I took the pic when they were getting ready for school. Olivia wouldn't stop closing her eyes, so I told her I would choose this pic with her saying hey... :)
When the girls were at school I set the table up with a few fun things for when they got home, so I could finish supper.
I made Star Wars coloring books, SW fruit snacks, couple of SW crossword puzzles, and some SW suckers from Valentines sales.
It was funny, while I was making supper the girls were coloring and Allie came in with a big bucket of Olivia's Star Wars legos to play with (which Olivia keeps up on her bed) and Olivia got a little upset and said just beacuse its Star Wars day doesnt mean you get crazy and get all my Star Wars stuff out.
Our Star Wars themed dinner, close to last years dinner
Menu:
Vader tatars (red skinned potatoes)
Princess Leia buns
Han (Ham)
Yoda soda (green punch)
We had Han-burgers last year but my wonderful hubby got in the freezer last night before bed and the freezer was left open all night...big mess and lots of things started to unthaw. LOL So we had a ham in there and it thawed out so we made Han (Ham). I said in the movie Han had to be thawed out so....Darren must of did it on purpose. Right? :)
Plus my 4 wonderful girls! Love them!
Our dessert...Wookie Cookies (Oatmeal cookies)
Darren told us we should call them Obe-meal cookies. LOL
(He was egg-sited to tell that one) My fam. will get that joke. :)
To finish out the night I bought the girls a special......
Star Wars Monolopy game. The girls and I was excited.
For those who dont know I collect monopoly games. I was excited when the girls finally got old enough to play and they like to play. I have lots of memories playing with family growing up.
We started playing a game will play more tomorrow....
nice pic .s
ReplyDeletethat is really neat Regina
You guys are crazy lol. But what a fun day! :)
ReplyDeleteAt least it's fun crazy. haha
ReplyDelete