Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas Tree.....

We have no snow. :(  But we have our tree up.

On Friday, the fam jumped in the van and we went down the road to pick out a tree. This is our second year for having a real tree. I must say I really enjoy them. This year we were able to go out and in the field and pick out our tree. The owner cut off 6 inches and trimmed it up for us. When we arrived home Darren carried it in to notice we may of picked out a big one. We couldn't even get it to stand up in the living room, so we had to cut another 6-8 inches off again. Now it just touches the ceiling. :) I must say it looks so pretty and smells wonderful. We ended up with a Concolor Fir, it smells like oranges. This may be my favorite one yet.

All bundled up.



Our Tree...
(It's lit up my camera takes the bringhtness out)

(without flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment