Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

The girls and I made suckers for all the girls classes for a treat. We love making them and it is fun to be in the kitchen with my girls.















The girls all had their parties on the same day so I went to the Twins class for their Halloween party and I will take turns with the other girls for the other parties.


Annie as "Pink crayon"

Allie as "yellow crayon"

Emilie as "pizza"

Olivia as "Laura Ingles Wilder"

Y-5 party

Annie at her party.

Y-5 party!


























After they got home from school we went out trick or treating. We first went to Darren's parents house for pics and candy. Then we went to Hopkins to walk the streets. It was very different this year, with Grandpa Coffey home in Heaven we didn't get to go see him at his house. We usually make our rounds and then end up at Grandpas house for candy, pictures and visiting. I thought of him all night, truly missed.



Annie and Allie

Emilie and Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment