Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 2011...part one....

So far May has been a busy month and there is still a few more events to come.  


May the 4th Be With You...
May 4th was Star Wars Day. Which I didn't know until I woke up that day and read it on the computer. So I decided to have fun with it with the girls, since I have the biggest Star Wars nuts. :) Next year we can plan a little better.


Our dinner was Han-Burgers, Vader taters, Princess Leia Buns and Wookie cookies. The girls were super excited. I love it when the littlest things make a fun night. I let the girls pick out which episode of the Star Wars movies they wanted to watch. They pick III. So we put on a movie, the girls ran in and got dressed and we enjoyed our dinner together.

The girls dressed up for our special night.
Emilie as Princess Leia, Olivia as Pademe and Allie as r2d2 since she didn't have a costume she found the same colors. :) Annie didn't want her pic taken and wanted it to be princess day so she went and put on her tutu. It was so funny but the other girls were not impressed.
Next came Mothers Day and we went to Ohio to celebrate Alena's 2nd birthday and the 1st Mother's day that my Mom has had off in 20 years. It was a nice weekend visit. The girls were able to play with Alena alot. It is so wonderful when all the girls can get together.
Mom and Dad have tubs of toys that they have saved from when Julie and I were little, so the girls get to play with them. They love it. Allie found the toy of the weekend and thanks to Mawmaw, who I believe put in new batteries, we all were able to enjoy the Mike toy all weekend long..

 
 

 












Alena and Emilie playing with chalk.
The girls played all morning shooting their cap guns, so when they finally got tired of them Alena picked one up. She was cute she kept shooting it in the air.

1 comment:

  1. okay, totally cracking up at the names of your food! You rock!

    ReplyDelete