Darren has been working very hard on putting on stain and poly. I haven't done any of it. The smell from Darren doing it is enough. I pretty much have had a migraine all week. It is pretty bad. It goes away by morning and then around 5 in starts in again. I will say it is worth it after this part is done. :) I am going to try to do some today and surprise Darren so we can get it done faster.
Uncle Dale, working hard as always, almost all of doors hung and all the drawers are put it. It looks so nice. He has all the counter tops fastened down. So the hard part is coming to the end...I think, I know nothing about this stuff.
All I know is the decorating part.
| The island. |
We were blessed last week to have Adam aka "Uncle" babysit the girls so Darren and I could go out and order the handles and purchase some of the back splash. This week the handles all came in. We are hoping to start putting them on tonight.
| Handles we chose, we have a couple larger ones for the pantry and the broom closet. They are a rustic handle, they also have red in them, but you cant see it in the pic very well. |
| The back splash. We are still needing to go to a different place to get some edging to go along with it. |
| A cabinet with shelves. |
| A view from the old dining room. |
| A view from the old kitchen. |
looking good !
ReplyDelete