First Time Daddy gets to hold the Twins together in the NICU.
First time Mommy holds the Annie and Allie together in NICU.
I look at little tired.....:)
This is one of my all time favorite pics. As soon as we were able to have them both home we took them over to Great Grandma Coffey to hold. Her face says it all..... she wanted to hold them forever.
******************************************************************
******************************************************************
The Twins turned 4 last Sunday!
They are truly a blessing and my little miracles. All the girls like to hear the story of when they were born. Someday I will tell them all the story of when they were born but I cant tell it without crying. It was a very hard day for me and Darren too. I still remember everything but I love how God makes the hurt turn into Love and how you start to forget how bad it truely was when you look at the girls. I still look at them and think "Only God" ! They are here because of God. We had so many friends and family praying...we are truly blessed.
Annie picked a puppy cake.
Allie picked Strawberry Shortcake cake.
This year I had a request from Allie, she wanted her own cake. So we did. She was so cute asking me.
Twins blowing out the candles.



No comments:
Post a Comment